Although all of us must age, we can slow down wrinkles and keep our skin smooth and young for a long time by giving it both meticulous care and attention from both within and outside. Looking young is an essential part of the flight attendant career or to keep you in the aviation industry. Dry skin is the chief cause of facial wrinkles. Dry skin requires constant attention over a period of months to turn it into supple skin.
Start first with a correct diet. Take 4 to 5 tablespoons of butter, ghee or oil in your diet. Besides, take Vitamins A & E in the form of tablets. Vitamin E pill when crushed and applied to dry and wrinkled skin works wonders on it. In addition to taking a correct diet, instead of cleaning your face with soap and water, clean with a milk cleanser. Warm 3 tablespoon of milk together with 1 tablespoon of your favorite oil, dip cotton balls in it, and clean your face and neck with it, you will be surprised to see that it removes dirt better than any cleansing cream. Rinse your face then apply a thin film of oil to the skin to seal in the moisture. As I said earlier, dry skin is also a sign of Vitamin A deficiency. This deficiency is particularly more in your body if besides dry skin you have goose flesh on your legs and arms that do not go away. If you have this then the appropriate action is to take 25,000 to 50,000 Units of Vitamin A for 1 or 2 weeks every day then go to a maintenance level of 10,000 to 20,000 Units daily. Very dry and flaky skin can be changed to suppleness within a matter of days by applying cod liver oil to it and massaging it in even excessive exposure to sunlight creates a drying effect on the skin.
Besides correct diet and outer maintenance of the skin you must also exercise your facial muscles. The firmness and quantity of the facial skin is determined by the underlying muscles which support your face. With regular face lifting exercise you can easily cheat on those wrinkles, well and cheat on your interviewer too.
Some of the Exercises shown below will help you to remove wrinkles from your face.
- Opening your mouth as wide as possible’ stick your tongue out as far as possible. Hold this position for 10 seconds. Relax. Repeat 10 times. This exercise helps in firming the muscles of the neck and throat and getting rid of the sagging jaws.
- 2.Open your mouth as wide as possible. Hold this position for 10 second, relax and repeat 10 times. This exercise removes age lines around the corners of the mouth and helps in firming the cheeks.
- 3.Pucker your nose and mouth. Hold 5 seconds. Relax and repeat 10 times. This exercise helps firm the sagging jowls.
- 4.Tilting back your head, clench your teeth firmly and draw back the corners of your mouth. Hold for 10 seconds. Relax and repeat 15 times. This exercise helps in getting rid of the wrinkles around the corners of the mouth.
- 5.Clenching teeth together tense muscles of the neck. Hold for 15 seconds. Relax and repeat 20 times. Helps in firming and toning the muscles of the neck.
- 6.Open your eyes as wide as possible. Hold for 8 seconds. Relax and repeat 10 times. This exercise helps in removing the age lines from the corners of the eyes and also removes puffiness from under your eyes.
- Push chin out holding head erect, then draw it in. Repeat 20 times. This exercise helps in getting rid of excess fat from under the chin.
Besides diet and exercise always try to enjoy life, all of us have bad moments, but if you will stick to these you will be killing both your peace of mind and facial beauty. Remember chronic worrying and a bad nature causes wrinkles on the face.
The recruiter judges your character by your face. If you are good-natured and you laugh most of the time you].” face will reflect it, nothing removes frown lines and worry lines better than a smile.